Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Robins of Spring



I know it's still officially winter, but for the last three days, just around noon, my yard is bustling full of robins. I've never seen so many all together. They better not be pulling out all the worms from my soil!
After a colder than usual winter (so much for global warming), I'm looking forward to watching things start to bloom. The bluebonnets and Easter lilies are starting to grow (along with the weeds), last years deadwooding is almost complete, roses and trees starting to bud. Oops! I still have 4 bags of spring bulbs to plant:( I hope there's still time to plant them for a spring show.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Ladybug!

    Ok....so on with the instructions here.....
    When to plant what.....not a clue! LOL

    ReplyDelete